Join The Manga Motion!Watch Reviews, Gaming and Unboxings!Discuss Anime, Manga and Drawings!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on 13th December 2013, 3:11 am

Helllo >//u//>.

ZombieXavier
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Helllo >//u//>.

Post  ZombieXavier on 4th January 2012, 1:46 am

[center]It is I! You shall know me by Xavier or Zombie.

I'm a female of course. I have blackish/brownish/maroonish hair colour, my eye colour could be mistaken for black. Yet it's brown. I live with a family of other 4 members. People usually know me for 3 reasons, 1. my artistic abilities, 2.My weirdness and 3. Whose family I come from. The kind of family I am born with, usually has a rep that if you owe this certain name. You are automatically known for being tough. Anyways enough of my family.

My circle of friends? The dorky/weirdos/unpopular but are somewhat respected.

The music I mainly listen to is consider of Heavy metal, metal, rock, K-pop, Vocaloid, J-pop, Visual Kei, Hip-hop, rap, RnB, reggae (if you count bob marley), dubstep, techno, happystyle, hardcore, rave, industiral, gothic, club, etc. I listen to all of it, even classical. Even I give mainstream a chance, because I get bored of hearing the same thing yeah know?

My favorite video-games is the Pokemon series, Devil may cry series, Skyrim, and The Cod or MW3 or whatever. The cod or MW3 series type games are usually fun with friends.

What I do for artisticness? My ability is consisting of Painting, Drawing, oil pastel, charcoal, pens, poetry, I play the piano, and sing randomly. My drawing style is anime/realism/cartoon. I try to get into other styles to broaden my horizons.

I'm not that good when it comes to sports, but I will try for the team! Smile.

I also like to RP, make my own original characters, try out new foods, going to amusement rides, shopping, and read manga. I rarely watch the animes anymore, they just don't work with my interest as well with the manga books. Plus the originals are more better anways! Smile.
    I'm not what you consider an otaku, but I usually collect mainstream English-translated manga books, and little anime things here and there. Shonen jump, yugioh cards, a pikachu plushie or something like that on occasion.

So that's about me. What about you guys? Smile.
    fuyu_yuki
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Re: Helllo >//u//>.

Post  fuyu_yuki on 7th January 2012, 1:59 pm

Wow! It's nice to meet you Smile I',m fuyu_yuki, but you can call me Iggy. It's cool to find someone else that loves a bunch of different music. Very Happy If you ever feel like talkin', feel free to say 'hey'!
    yellow&purple
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Post  yellow&purple on 9th January 2012, 4:32 pm

hey!
    Niiice to meet ya! x)
    do you have a DA account?? :D
    fuyu_yuki
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Post  fuyu_yuki on 9th January 2012, 7:40 pm

I do! I'm rina19971. But I'll tell you right now that I don't really post anything... I just have it to keep up with certain people ^_^'
    GabrielleTaichou
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Post  GabrielleTaichou on 16th January 2012, 2:42 am

Nice to meet you, Xavier! Love the wide variety of music. Whoaaa, you can work with a ton of mediums! I'm jelly, lol. Hmmm, I've been meaning to try out COD, just to see what all they hype's about (I'm more of a Halo person, haha).

Yeah, I totally relate with the semi-otakuness, lol. I don't have the money to buy a ton of merch, even if I wanted to. XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 14th December 2018, 7:51 pm