Join The Manga Motion!Watch Reviews, Gaming and Unboxings!Discuss Anime, Manga and Drawings!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on 13th December 2013, 3:11 am

I'm Chester!

BeyondEvolandGrace
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

I'm Chester!

Post  BeyondEvolandGrace on 14th January 2012, 2:13 pm

I got here by watching one of Shini's videos! Very Happy I am subscribed! xD I love anime and Manga and usually have noone to talk to around my house about stuff i like. I love music! and I like Jrock, Jpop, Kpop and some american music. lol no im kidding i love lots of american music. XP
    Someof my favorite animes!
    • Death Note
      Inuyasha
      Bleach
      Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
      Kuroshitsuji
      Petite Cossete
      Full Metal Alchamist/Full Metal Alchamist: Brotherhood

Im currently reading the Manga Death Note, because I've seen most of the Anime, there's just a few holes here and there. But trust me....I am an obsessed death note fan. I just know everything that happens. Ive read dn another note tha la bb murder cases...(it was my book talk for language arts class) fun!!! i love bb!
    i love alot of other animes...i just didnt list like 50 because i havent seen alot of the episodes....
    I love the Jrock band Nightmare! Very Happy
    I love SHINee
    I love alot of the bands that are Jpop because of Inuyasha... x3
    So I think Im done here!
    Oh I play the clarinet and ive played the violin before and iwanna learn how to play the gutair (electric) so i can do an awesome solo from Metallica's song "Enter Sandman"
    Yeah Im done! Oh wait I also write Fan Fiction! And i draw! :DDD

Oh and my nickname is chester thanks to my real life buddies! Ch3sTr. and my friend ariel (aka Sebby) got the idea from linkin park's lead singer chester bennington! Very Happy I love Linkin Park anyway...Have an awesome day!
    cheshirecat
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

yaya

Post  cheshirecat on 14th January 2012, 11:24 pm

awsome i got here threw shini vid to do you like soul eater oh and you can call me cheshire
    GabrielleTaichou
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Re: I'm Chester!

Post  GabrielleTaichou on 16th January 2012, 2:23 am

Nice to meet you, Chester! :3 Enter Sandman is a really good song, lol. Hmmmm, I haven't heard of some of the animes you've listed... I'm going to check them out right now, haha!

Sponsored content

Re: I'm Chester!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20th April 2018, 3:27 pm