Manga Motion - Join The Movement!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join The Manga Motion!Watch Reviews, Gaming and Unboxings!Discuss Anime, Manga and Drawings!

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on 2nd October 2021, 7:09 am

2 posters

Hey There! :-)

GabrielleTaichou
    GabrielleTaichou
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Hey There! :-) Empty Hey There! :-)

Post  GabrielleTaichou 16th January 2012, 2:04 am

Hello there! My name's Gabrielle, and I'm a fifth year Gryffindor. XD

Some of my favorite animes include Bleach, Naruto, Special A, Kaichou wa Maid sama, and others that I can't remember right now...
    I've been slacking on a lot of my shows and manga because of school. Crying or Very sad

I'm also really into video games of pretty much any genre - First Person Shooters, Arcade Style Fighters, RPGs, you name it! My current platforms are PC, PSP, and XBOX. Oh, and I'm also a RuneScape addict, lol. If you have a gamertag, feel free to add me!

I love drawing and editing graphics, READING, and playing the violin/guitar/piano. Haha, school just has its way of stealing my free time.

Other People/Things I Love:
    -Nigahiga
    -Cup Noodles
    -YouTube (It's my second home.)
    -Tumblr
    -Avatar the Last Airbender // Legend of Korra
    -Everything in my siggy

Can't wait to talk to all of you in the forum!
    santa santa santa
    ZombieXavier
    ZombieXavier
    Noob Ninja!
    Noob Ninja!

Hey There! :-) Empty Hello. :)

Post  ZombieXavier 31st January 2012, 7:30 am

Hey gurl, what up? Smile I see what you did there, I love me some harry potter. Smile.

I have actually heard of all of those titles that you mention, when I was bored and well, I haven't really got into, into them, yeah know? Smile. Dude I know what you mean about school, but I can wait til the summer where I can just do nothing but watch anime. Smile. I have this whole week off now because it's exam week, and each period has it's own day, plus the P.D day too. So I'm really glad. Smile. I gotta catch up on art, and such.

I'm not really a fan of RuneScape, I used to have one way back in like the third grade man, that's like also like 6 years ago. I remember it was so popular, like everyone in that class had one, and if you didn't have one, you were consider a loser. -insert loud chuckles-.

So are you a hobbyist? Like do you draw just for fun, and do it whatever? or are you trying to be professional? Smile I'm a fan of reading, say have you ever read the hush hush series? or the Vladimir Tod series? Very Happy. Dude I wish I could play guitar, but sadly I can't. The only instrument I can play is the piano. Smile.

Nigahiga? I used to be a huge fan of him, he was the first youtuber I have ever watched, and I used to think he was so hilarious. Now, I think he's eh. Razz.

Cup Noodles? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, they are the best yo! I could eat them all day! Smile.

Youtube? I can't live without it, I visit youtube so much it's the same way for me, a second home. Smile.

Tumblr: Not a fan.

Avatar the Last Airbender / Legend of Korra: Never was a fan, however I did see a few episodes, just it never did really interested me. Razz.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 3:24 am